4 slices of Gallagher’s bakehouse Rustic White Bread
1 large free-range eggs
2 slices of banana
A dollop of cream for the tail
Butter for frying
Maple Syrup or Icing Sugar to serve.
Duration: 15 mins
- In a large high sided baking dish, whisk together egg, milk until the ingredients until combined.
- Dip the bread in the egg mixture for 1 minute on either side.
- Cut bread in shapes ,one large circle for body, a medium circle for the head, 2 oval shape for ears and rounder ovals (bunny foot shape) for feetHeat a large frying pan or skillet over a medium high heat.
- Fry in foaming butter for 3-4 minutes either side or until golden brown.
- Postion the bunny on plate and add the banana and blueberries as paw marks and the cream as tail and dust with icing sugar.
- Serve and Enjoy