4 pack Gallaghers Rustic White Baps
1 knob of butter/1 teaspoon or oil
1 teaspoon of your favourite relish
Duration: 15 mins
- To make the ultimate Breakfast Bap, heat the butter until it melts but isn’t yet hot enough to brown (or heat the oil).
- Crack the egg into the pan. Cover with a lid and leave for 3 minutes over a low heat. Check the white is set and, if not, leave it for another 30 seconds and check again. Season.
- Grill your rasher and sausage until cooked.
- Slice an avocado.
- When all ingredients are cooked, assemble by slicing your bap, smearing with relish and filling with the all the ingredients.
- Best served with a mug of tea, enjoy.