Gallaghers Bakehouse has been in business for 50 years producing the finest award winning breads on the outskirts of the picturesque village of Ardara, Co.Donegal.
We are proud to have a staff of over 300 employees. Many of our employees have worked for us for a great number of those 50 years.
Our factory is based in Ardara, Co. Donegal; we have a headquarters in Shankill, Dublin and we also have a number of staff who work remotely.
Our company is focused on developing each and every one of our employees to form a nimble organisation, ready, willing and continuously significant impacts for our dynamic business and meeting the demands of our customers.
We’d love to have you join our team!
Please apply by emailing HR@gallaghersbakehouse.ie with your CV and cover letter
Feel free to send in your CV even if you don’t see the position you’re looking for listed. Email: HR@gallaghersbakehouse.ie
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Gallagher’s Bakehouse / Promise Gluten Free are currently recruiting general operatives for our Production & Hygiene teams onsite in Ardara.
Our General Operatives are focused on ensuring that all areas of the facility run smoothly and are kept to a suitably high standard of cleanliness. A typical day will involve working as part of the team to hit our daily and weekly targets ensuring the highest production and hygiene standards across the facility.
Key responsibilities include:
– Cleaning of production line/machines and completing hygiene logs
– Involvement in setting up production lines
– Adhering to food safety standards
– Ensuring work area is kept clean and tidy in line with the Company ‘Clean as you go Policy’.
– Participating in on the job training
– Adhering to company policies
– Reporting of any safety issues observed in the factory
– Other duties as required
– Strong attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills
– Team player
– Flexibility / adaptability (shifts/ overtime hours)
– Ability to show initiative
– Fork Lift license an advantage but not essential
Follow us on Linkedin for up to date news on the company